*JPY: Japanese Yen
By 24:00, July 31
August 1 – 24:00, August 20
September 8 - September 11
* Applicants and their accompanying persons will not have to pay any additional fee in all events of the 20th ISWFPC when they pay the full or student fee here.
|Registration Desk On-site
|The registration desk will be opened from September 8 to September 11.
September 8: 15:00 – 20:00, September 9: 8:00 – 18:00, September 10: 8:00 – 18:00, September 11: 8:00 – 12:00
Applicants who have registered through the symposium website are requested to stop by the desk to pick up your name holder and congress bag.
|Final confirmation sheet will be sent by email to applicants who completed the payment.
Please present your confirmation sheet to the Registration Desk at the symposium venue as proof of your registration.
|All payments must be made in Japanese Yen (JPY) with credit card online or bank transfer by August 20.
* If you have registered during the early-bird period, please make full payment in advance so that it reaches our account by July 31.
* No registration will be confirmed in the absence of payment.
* Neither checks nor cash are accepted.
||Credit Card by Online
* We accept VISA, Master Card, American Express and JCB.
* Drawer of this online payment transaction will be “Kinki Nippon Tourist Co., Ltd. / Kinkinituponturisuto”. However, the company name might be slightly changed depending on the card company.
* Please use a credit card which is valid at least until November 2019.
Bank Name: Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation
Branch Name: Suzuran (Branch Code:760)
Swift Code: SMBCJPJT
Account Number: Ordinary 6103204
Account Name: KNT-CT Global Travel Co.,Ltd.
* Bank transfer must be made in full amount without any deductions of transaction charges.
* Please include your “Registration Number” in the remitter’s name of your bank transfer.
* When making bank transfer collectively, please inform us the name of applicant and registration number by email.
|In case of change or cancellation, a written notification should be sent to The 20th ISWFPC Registration Desk (email@example.com).
Cancellation Policy for Registration: Before 24:00, July 31, 2019: No Charge
On or after 0:00, August 1, 2019: 100% of the Registration Fee / No Refund
The date and time of the change and cancellation will be based on the working hours (Mon - Fri 9:30 – 17:30 except the national holidays). After working hours, cancellation will be made next working day, which may incur charges.
|Due to the system setting, only full-amount refund is available. If any partial refund should be made for change / cancellation, the registration desk will firstly make a full-amount of refund to the registered credit card and charge the amount after deducting change or cancellation penalty.
If payment was made by credit card, refund will be made to the same credit card.
If the payment was made by bank transfer, please inform us your bank account.
|Terms & Condition
• KNT and commissioned companies shall use personal information entered in the application form to contact the applicant, and shall also use the information within the scope necessary for arranging and providing the applied services.
• KNT processes personal information in accordance with
Early-bird Deadline: 24:00, July 31 (Wed), 2019
Deadline: 24:00, August 20 (Tue), 2019
For further information, please visit official website of The 20th ISWFPC.
The 20th ISWFPC Registration Desk
c/o KNT-CT Global Travel CO., LTD.
Jean Yen Teh (Ms.), Maki Kawakami (Ms.)
Address: Sumitomo-shoji Kanda-Izumi-cho Bldg.,13F 1-13 Kanda Izumi-cho
Chiyodaku Tokyo 101-0024 Japan
Tel: +81-(0)3-6891-9354 / Fax: +81-(0)3-6891-9409
Available: Mon - Fri 9:15 - 17:30 except national holidays (Jul 15 & Aug 12)
Certified Travel Service Manager: Saeko Inai (Ms.)
A Certified Travel Service Manager is responsible for supervising all transactions at the sales office where your travel arrangements are made. If you have any questions about your travel contract, please feel free to contact the managers specified above.
|Inbound Group Sales Department, KNT-CT Global Travel CO., LTD.
Address: Sumitomo-shoji Kanda-Izumi-cho Bldg., 13F,
1-13 Kanda-Izumi-cho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, 101-0024, Japan
Government Registration Number: Japan Tourism Agency No.2040
Full member of Japan Association of Travel Agents
Member of Travel Agency Fair Trade Council
| Inbound Group Sales Department, KNT-CT Global Travel CO., LTD.
Manager: Tetsuya Omizo (Mr.)
Office Hours: Mon - Fri 9:15 - 18:00
except national holidays (Jul 15 & Aug 12)