- Presentation time
- Oral presentation
15 minutes (10 minutes for presentation and 5 minutes for questions and answers)
- Poster Session (PS)
The exhibition period is from March 15 - 19 (last day).
In addition, a presentation time of 2 hours will be set for each of the dates and time set in advance in each area.
- Presentation time and signal to presenter
- As a rule, the bell does not ring in online meeting, please use the following as a guide.
Oral presentation (held at local time)
|Signal to presenter
|In two-thirds progress
||The first signal
|At the end of presentation
||The second signal
|At the end of presentation time
||The third signal
- How to Make an Oral Presentation
- A lecture will be given using the web conference system (Zoom). Please make sure that the user name (display name) set in Zoom can be identified by the Chairperson and other participants.
- Please share the materials on the screen, and give a lecture under the instructions of the chair.
- As a rule, the bell does not ring, so please manage the lecture time by yourself.
- How to Conduct a Poster Session
- The lecture data uploaded in advance (PDF: maximum of 5.0MB) will be posted on the meeting page.
You can use the Comment function on the posted page to answer questions with participants.
- During the 2-hour presentation time, a real-time question and answer session will be held using the breakout room. Please screen share your poster presentation and wait in the room with your lecture number.